"Top 10 Comic Books Heroes"
- Spider-Man - created by genius Stan Lee, who gets mad when people don't use the hyphen in Spider-Man's name, hyphen which is vital in order to differentiate Spider-Man from Superman (whatever...). The inspiration for the character came to Lee while he was watching a fly crawling on the wall. Spider-Man is said to be the first introspective super-hero, maybe because he is quite an idiot.
- Superman only gets the fourth position, although is undoubtedly the superhero. His creation story started in 1934, in Cleveland, Ohio, but didn't see print until June 1938.
- Judge Dredd. I don't like this motorcycle guy who goes on saying "I am the law". But apparently he is very appreciated for his executional side.
- Wonder Woman. My second- favourite, but most disturbing of them all, WW was created by William Moulton Marston. Yes, in other words, WW was created by a psychiatrist who also created the lie detector and who admits to have used his knowledge of feminine collective subconscious in order to turn this character into the most famous female superhero of them all.
- The Hulk, another Stan Lee baby, is special cause he's the good guy, although a monster.
- Witchblade, second female hero in the top
Bonus point: it turns out that 73.4% from the total number of struggles take place on a roof.