21 Jan 2008
17 Jan 2008
16 Jan 2008
- people who talk about what "the consumer" thinks and wants, although the only thing they ever do in order to find that out is to read the ppt developed by the research agency.
- people who think that "the consumers" are a sort of weird creatures kept in bottles, and not human beings who are blatantly similar to them.
- non-bloggers who are afraid of bloggers, because they never had the curiosity to at lest try to understand how the latter work
- people who still ask if publishing something a post on a public blog means making that something public and available for everybody (?!?)
- people who don't want to listen to any complaint about the brand they manage
- people who don't understand what teamwork means and how that functions (by the way, it's very easy to spot people who've never done any competitive sport in their life from)
- continuous lack of sleep
10 Jan 2008
8 Jan 2008
Sometimes it just happens: you get into something, and you slowly drift away from yourself and what you're really passionate about, by complying with crappy places, crappy people, crappy situations. But it's crazy and stupid and against everything i believe in and stand for. Cause i cannot really change the world if i complain more and more and don't even change what's crappy around myself.