26 Nov 2005

saturday cartoons

Quite a forceful start of weekend with the morning version of "Wallace and Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit". The movie was undoubtedly enjoyable, but what i appreciated the most was the audience, almost entirely formed of adorable children accompanied by parents or grandparents. I was just thinking that their giggles and original and fresh commentaries and interpretations were far more creative than the visions i had starting from this movie and that really made me laugh. I simply love to get in touch with all sorts of sources of fresh ideas. Especially since the movie had a particular sense of taking care of details, and it's amazing how children spot these details and try to make entire theories out of them. I kept on laughing and saying to myself: "now this is strategy" :)).
And i also watched a totally funny short starring my favourite Madagascar characters - the penguins. The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper should be turned into a long movie, if you ask me, cause those characters have just so much potential.

No comments: