11 Oct 2005

personal T-shirt concept

i'm gonna develop a T-shirt for myself, with Joker's picture and below his statement in Justice League:"And people say I'M crazy."

But...since i brought it up...I cannot help but include some other quotes from Justice League. After all, I am a huge fan of superheroes.
  • Batman: My brain is not a nice place to be.
  • Batman: Don't worry I'm used to late hours.
  • Superman: I once thought I could protect the world by myself, but I was wrong. Working together, we saved the planet and I believe that is we stayed together as a team, we could be a force that could truly work for the ideals of peace and justice. The Flash: What, like a bunch of Superfriends? Superman: More like a Justice League.
  • Batman: I'm not really a people person. But when you need help, and you will, call me.
  • Green Lantern: Flash, don't heckle the super villain.
  • Superman: [referring to Batman] Don't take it personally J'onn, he doesn't trust anyone. J'onn J'onzz: A wise policy.
  • The Flash: If the ring doesn't fit, you must acquit.
  • Hawkgirl: That's fast. The Flash: Yeah, fastest man alive. Hawkgirl: Which might explain why you can't get a date.
  • Hawkgirl: So, you fight crime AND bake cookies. How do you do it?
  • The Flash: That's it. I officially want to go home.
  • Wonder Woman: I am Diana. Princess of the Amazons. The Flash: Somebody pinch me. [Superman elbows him in the ribs] The Flash: Ow.
  • Wonder Woman: [after being turned back into an adult] Circumstances aside, it was kind of... enjoyable to be a kid again. Batman: I haven't been a kid since I was eight years old.
  • Batman: Have you read his mind yet? J'onn J'onzz: Martians don't do that to one another. Batman: Can't... or won't? J'onn J'onzz: Both.
  • inside the Batcave] The Flash: Hey, that's a giant dinosaur! Alfred Pennyworth: And I thought Batman was the detective.
  • [Batman and Wonder Woman are on a rooftop on stakeout. Wonder Woman notices some loving couples coming out of a nearby club] Wonder Woman: Don't you ever wish you were down there? Batman: I'm down there all I need to be. Wonder Woman: Yes, but it's just a job to you. I'm talking about going down there and having some fun. Maybe... maybe with someone special. [pause] Wonder Woman: No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time. Batman: One: Dating within the team always leads to disaster. Two: You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues... lots of issues. And three: If my enemies knew I had someone special, they wouldn't rest until they'd gotten to me through her. Wonder Woman: [crushes the head of a gargoyle with her hand] Next. [an alarm sounds from an alley across the street] Batman: There! [fires his bat rope and swings away] Wonder Woman: Saved by the bell.
  • Green Lantern: Anyway, why are we always talking about my love life? What's going on between you and Diana? Batman: Nothing. She's a respected colleague. Green Lantern: Uh-huh. Batman: I don't have time to pursue a relationship. My work is too important to allow another distractions. Diana is a remarkable woman, she's a valued friend. She's... standing right behind me, isn't she? Wonder Woman: Don't let that stop you - keep digging.
  • Superman: Always have to be the hero, don't you? Batman: Right back at ya.

No comments: