27 Sept 2005

Long time, no see...a horror

It was about time i got myself to the cinema to watch a horror. I chose Amityville Horror (2005) and was satisfied with my choice. While watching it, i was thinking that horror movies have been developed for ages following basically the same recipe. But still, the movie had an idea, didn't just focus on free sadistic images and was short enough not to get you pissed. i particularly liked the way the beginning of the movie was shot, cause the psychedelic succession of the images that introduced the Defoe murders actually got me into the atmosphere. it also had a bit of most horror classics, without exagerating any. i just wonder up to which point the fact was real.

1 comment:

Brutus said...

This is a beautiful blog. Keep it going. I have
a elliemae webex com blog.
Maybe you like it!