- Have a committment to mastery.
- Stay with it for the long haul.
- Don't let it bother you that you suck at first.
- Don't be discouraged that most people fail.
- Focus on learning rather than winning at first.
And in the end, as Vince Lombardi said, “I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious”. I'll post more about my little adventure very soon.