- more cases in the "The Mummy at the Dining Room Table" collection
- Hitchcock - the book, The Wrong Man, The 39 Steps
- more on the 39 steps, by reading John Buchan' book, The Thirty-Nine Steps, available at Project Gutenberg (spy stories soooooo rule).
- Ikea food
- lots of Bernard Herrmann (i've always been crazy about The Wrong Man score), and lots of Noir Desir (i think i'm finnaly starting to listen to music the way i used to)
- lots of thinking about old times.
- and i nearly forgot - Howard Hawks' screwball comedy His Girl Friday, which i've watched on Friday. And speaking of Cary Grant, it was also nice catching parts of The Philadelphia Story on TCM on Saturday (although i've watched that movie quite some times before), and it was even nicer to watch the Katharine Hepburn documentary which followed (she looked so vivid, i even had to double-check that she had died in the mean time :) )
All this cause i've been really sick, and thus couldn't join my friends in Sibiu Jazz fest. But next week i'm off to Bran again. Unless i break something until then.